Brine Shrimp Eggs (Artemiacysts) are washed, dried and vacuum packed. Freshly hatched nauplii are rich in protein and fatty acids, and are considered to be one of the most nutritious foods available for baby shrimp and fish.
1. For small quantities, a clear plastic or glass bottle can be used; for large quantities, a cylindroconical tan with translucent bottom is good for hatching.
2. Hatching container should be cleaned and disinfected before use.
3.Clean sea water or artificial salt water with specific gravity of 1.015 to 1.020 (salinity: 15-30 ppt) should be used.
4. Optimum pH is 8.0-9.0, if pH falls below 7.5, and alkaline solution.
5. Density of eggs should not exceed 2g/L.
6. Aerate water sufficiently to keep eggs in suspension at all times.
7. Hatching temperature should be maintained at 28-30oC.
8. Optimum hatching time is 20-30 hours.
Keep cans in a dry cool place below 10oC for best results. After the can is opened eggs should be used immediately or stored in a refrigerator.
Or make 6 weekly interest free payments from $28.17